The Line Dance Foundation (LDF) was founded by Linedancer Magazine. It's aim is to offer financial support via the funds raised to anyone connected to Line dance and whose livelihoods depend on their dance activities.
A simple way to give a little back to those dedicated people who give so much towards the hobby you love.
We all know of some really important and wonderful people who have dedicated their lives to Line dancing but have had major setbacks and then no support.
We need your help to raise money for this worthy cause. If we all act together we can build the LDF, and hopefully help lives solely dedicated to Line dancing for years to come.
If every Line dancing club could hold just one fund raising event a year, LDF would be in very good health. We at Linedancer magazine will help you as much as we can and will publish (either online or in the magazine) your event news. So please please lets start to make a difference.
- Click Here for Betty Drummond's letter about the LDF
- Click Here to view fund raising ideas
- Click Here to view the LDF Event Calendar
- Click Here to view LDF Event Reviews
- Click Here to see the LDF Roll of Honor
- Click Here to add an event on to the LDF Event Calendar
- Click Here to submit your LDF Event Review
- Click Here to sumit LDF fund raising ideas