The closing date for entering this years choreography competition has passed. Thank you for all your entries.
All who have entered will be notify you if you got through to the heats, and give you a choice of venues and dates. For those unable to travel, we will be holding a video heat. The heats and final will take place during October and November.
Keep checking out the website the latest news and information.
The Choreography Competition Rules
- Each choreographer may only enter one dance.
- Only choreographers who have never hosted a workshop at the CBA's are eligible
- The dance must be a Line dance (no partner dances or team routines)
- The choice of music is entirely open.
- All dances should be given a level (AB, Beginner, Improver, Intermediate and Advanced)
- AB and Beginner dances should not have tags, bridges, restarts or be phrased.
- No alterations can be made to scripts once received. (Including music)
- Dances must be demonstrated to the music listed on the script.
- When performed, up to ten people (including the choreographer) can be on the floor.
- Dances should have been choreographed in 2009.
- The judges decision is final.
- All entries should be received by 24th July 2009